Here are some divination tips I have learned over the years (I have a lot of personal experience with divination):
- When participating in divination, maintain a trance-like and relaxed state. This is how we access knowledge.
- Get rid of any personal bias and judgment.
- Make sure your mind is only focused on the question.
- Go with your gut instinct. If something is telling you to, for example, draw a certain card, do it.
- If you’re using the art of cartomancy and something tells you to interpret the cards by image instead of the traditional meanings of the cards, then interpret them that way.
Channeling energy. For example, if one casts a circle they could use the wand to “draw” or “trace” the circle around them, drawing the energy from within their body through their arm and through the wand. It could also be used in the same process to charge/enchant objects by placing the tip of the wand onto the object.